Our Autumn 2022 Market Update Report: Growth in Uncertain Times features the latest analysis of the advanced materials sector, including:
- How advanced materials companies are being affected by inflation and their ability to cope with rising prices
- How recessionary concerns have caused advanced materials firms to re-evaluate and pressure-test their portfolios
- How supply chain uncertainty is contributing towards a shift in electric vehicle (EV) battery production to more local sites
- How M&A activity in the advanced materials sector has varied since the start of the year
- How key financial metrics (such as inventory and CAPEX) have shifted in the last six months
You can download the this edition using the form on the left.
Our prior editions of the Market Update Report are also available for download:
- Issue 1 – Spring 2022: As the global economy emerges from the pandemic, this issue examines are advanced materials companies adjusting their corporate and M&A strategies to maintain competitiveness and find new opportunities. We also examine the recent surge in public listings for industrial 3D printing companies and what the future might look like for the industry. Our regular financial review examines profitability, capital expenditures, and M&A activity for the sector.